Tuesday, July 22, 2008

T.F.T.D. #25 (Uni-Tasking)

A friend of mine wants to know what people think of this article: http://technology.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/tech_and_web/the_web/article4362950.ece

This is what I posted in reply:

"I am in love with uni-tasking! I read an article similar to this a couple of years ago and felt soooo much better after reading it. You know, that part of you that feels it should be concentrating is battling the part that lies that what society tells us about multi-tasking is best (get more done!). It just feels more natural to uni-task...more peaceful, calming... One of the best nights of my life was a night spend with the electricity out. I actually began wishing the electricity would permanently go out in my house and office. Aw, breathe... :) God certainly doesn't want us burdened."

What do you think?

No comments: